Monday, May 5, 2008

BOBBY BALSAMO CAPTION CONTEST

first posted April 20
last updated 5/5 1 am


At least at the CIT Forum I’m allowed to read any posted attacks against me, unlike at some other forums where one must register their computer with the owners to even read it, which I refuse to do. Craig got mad about my ‘attack’ on a witness he’s about to publish. They offered no link to the actual attack, as they don’t link to ‘disinfo’ and banned me from posting there for being disinfo, of course, as dis-disinfo would be called by disinfo.

He again resorted to my “ego-driven obsession” admission, which I injected into his quote repertoire intentionally as a dye marker to gauge when he really has nothing else to offer.
To prove I said this, he even finally offers a direct link to my 'disinfo.' I've seen it, and can document it. I make a bad point, they call me on it. He's wrong! Here's why. Then I consider that, reformulate and hit back... and suddenly it's either a fluffed-up bluff, an accusation of incoherency (what? I couldn’t hear ya! What?) or failing even that, it’s the ego/obsession thing, or perhaps I’m an “operative” if I’m dealing with Aldo.

And when that stops working it devolves further... PFFFFT and CIT are now so confident of their facts they have resorted to comments about my job, my appearance, my kitchen, and my girlfriend’s 10-year-old son. [link to their stupidity, which I always offer since I trust my readers to decide for themselves].

I was hoping to keep the kid out of all this, and I had a feeling of dread one night recently when I realized I had still been logged into his account when responding to one of Rob’s lying posts on my video page. I hoped he'd be mature enough to leave that alone, but got myself worked up worrying about it for reasons I can’t fully explain, and can’t expect Rob to understand. So of course he passed the link on to CIT who make an animated gif of me where Nick coaxed me to be in one his shorts – getting hit in the head with a ball of clay and falling down like a dork in my messy kitchen. They captioned this with witty lines about me being deceptive and knocked over by CIT’s evidence and shit like that. I chuckled a bit despite myself. They all had a great time, not playin, making fun of my hair and skinniness, whatever. [eh, see them there] Hahaha! I look like dork in my messy kitchen! This is okay since I did this earlier for CIT using Ranke's public picture:

But for my own reasons, I had really been hoping to keep Nick out of this, at least by name, but too late now. What pissed me off most was when Rob, probably belligerent drunk, asked “I wonder if that "Nick" kid was the same "Nick" we were arguing with last year on ATS.” After I had asked him to not drag the kid into it, he said “Adam.. YOU brought the kid into this by having him post on the net (if in fact it was the same Nick. Going by his replies, it sure seemed like a 10 yr old).” [emph mine] Yes Rob. Last year when he was nine I had him argue with you online. He’s a smart kid, just not smart enough to use a screen name other than his own. I brought it down on us. For some reason this whole thing really pissed me off. I told him if we were in the same room I’d punch him in the face. I’m sure he’d win the fight, but still…
update 4/22 nick 7261 argues fine, this is just another insult. perhaps little nick could argue rob down, i dunno, but big nick did well - he was over-zealous and sometimes stupidly wrong, but really smart and biting at moments too.

Rob did correctly point out that it was never top-secret, that “you can scroll through "related videos" on the right margin of your "CausticLogic" videos and find "AdamSonOfLars" and vice versa.” Yes, I never liked that and that’s my fault - but it was somehow never a problem until a couple days after that stupid slip that gave him this opportunity to do some accidental op research. So you got your funny pictures, and whatever else. Account closed, new one if there is will be firmly separated and any further drawing in of my personal life and family into this - should be avoided for many reasons. Harassers for 911 truth doesn't have the same ring...

Stick to the issues please Rob. Still no explanation for what you meant by all those cherries I made that pie out of. Still no (public) correction to your patently ridiculous G-force calcs based on an irrelevant thought exercise. Nothing beyond the word of a FDR salesman that that wrong data is 1 sec or less from the wall, tho we hear you have more evidence somewhere. And how about that airfones thing? You can’t get your own shit together yet you can always find time to sling more insults. Oh, and to go enjoy your water sports.

I mean, I could go off on that stupid picture you slapped me with of your lying fat ass on that waterskiing adventure, sucking up the $$$ that suckers keep sending you for DVDs and barbecue aprons, but that would be side-stepping the issues and engaging in childish personal attacks on your motives and appearance.

But while we all wait for updates and/or admissions, this will help while away the time. First, I’ll let anyone else decide what to put in this balloon. Submit entries in comments section below. I’ll add my own later. Winners will be posted, and recieve nothing more. Then I can call it even and move on to you continuing to ignore and downplay your own lies and not-quite-lies as I finally stop bothering "holding your hand" and trying to walk you towards a more truthful path.
---
update 4/22 I’m less angry now - my girlfriend thinks it's not such a big deal... she's more upset that i deleted the page. I’m new to the sorta-parent thing and was trying a bit too hard with the 'protective' thing. Also Craig, thanks for the tips. you may just be better at parenting advice than at running an 'investigation.' keep trying and you may find your calling.
update 5/5: In fact I have Rob to thank for helping me realize I don't want video accounts tangled and there''s no way it seems if they're even looked at on the same computer. So I'm deleting my Youtube videos and not watching others. Also, the contest is decided after I received Rob's entry as well (see comments below). This is the winner.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

CIT and p4t, a match made in bad math.

Anonymous said...

How bout:

According to my calculations, I'm hang gliding right now!

Anonymous said...

'saaaaaaailing, takes me away, to where i've always doo-do-do-dooo'
change logo to pointless goofballs for 911 distraction


dont get too angry, a powerful force is the dark side

Caustic Logic said...

Haha! Thanks, 'Yoda'. I'm feeling better now. This was cathartic, and that entry just blew off the last of the steam. I did the gliding one, btw. The first one isn't so much balloon material as addenda to the logo, or perhaps for a photoshopped group picture. Meh! they're right about a couple things, as you know...

Anonymous said...

I didn’t feel like approving this whole turd in one chunk and then trying to down it in one flush. So here it is in RB and AL format, already broken up and flushable.
---
RB: How about..
"My other 'jet' is a boat!"
and then post this picture of my boat which is pulling me...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/myphotos1960/screens/frontview.jpg

AL: Last entry I was waiting on, and the winner will be decided by me ten minutes ago. Not this one, clever as it is, it doesn’t have the effect I was looking for. Nice boat tho. Why mention it? Ah…

RB: Adam, the above is what happens when you educate yourself for a decent occupation/career. Since then, health issues (and the fact im a cancer survivor) have grounded me temporarily (my choice, not by the FAA) and now im running P4T is my full time job. If you think we/i are/am accumulating more income to support the organization, along with boats and bike, than i made as a full time line pilot, you are truly as delusional as you appear and behave.
The boat has been sold as well as my Harley (http://www.myspace.com/johndoexpt)before i even started my 9/11 research in May 2006. But then again, you'll never know what its like to gain a career that pays well so you can enjoy some finer things in life. Isnt that right trash hauler...?

AL: I’m sorry that bad things have happened to you and you're making less money now. And I don’t care if you do something honest and worthwhile and make money off it. If you do good in fact you should, if possible, to keep yourself in business. If I could get paid for what I do anyway I would. Now this is just me, but if I ran the unit assigned to discredit the Truth movement, I’d be at your door to recruit you. They’d be fools not to, and you’d be a fool to turn them down, especially if your lies and distortions seem to come naturally anyway. So DVD sales, boat sales, disinfo paychecks, whatever. We all have to pay the bills. I find your apparent consumerist materialism annoying, but that’s neither here nor there.

RB: By the way, my waist was size 32 in that picture. But after seeing your picture, I suppose anyone with any amount of muscle on their bones looks like a "fat ass" to you.

AL: Neat. Truthfully you look fine and fit, and good for you. I really don’t care what the hell you look like - you could be a crippled obese weakling with three tits and it don’t matter to what you have to say. I was just hoping to hit you in an insecurity spot of an aging man who likely hates himself deeply. It was an immature move, and I’m not as good at it as some. In fact I’d never dream of making stupid comments about peoples’ appearance or low income or other such irrelevant issues all on my own. It’s a learned behavior, and you know from where, dickwad.

RB: Also, please source the quote of me calling Ted "Goebbels" or admit you lie. I notice you dont source any of my quotes. I dont blame you. It will readily expose your lies.

AL: I’ll do neither. It was an audio review I didn’t source at the time. I wish I had but I’m not spending hours looking for it and listening to you spin your BS webs again and again to find it. Paraphrase as I recall it: “yeah, he’s not answering any questions, this lopat… lopiat…. Yeah, he’s like the Joseph Goebbels of the NTSB.” This is how I honestly recall it sounding, soft-quotes used. No lies intended, as always. And as always, you take the chance to call anything remotely mistaken a “lie.” That’s not quite a lie on your part, but very deceptive.

And as far as not sourcing your quotes ever, that is a bold-faced lie since I suspect what got you so pissed is that I sourced every single quote here [ http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2008/04/cherry-pie-from-robs-orchard.html ], which pretty much verifies you as a liar about ‘north plot data.’ And how about I “refused to contact the NTSB”? Honest oversight or lie? And this being after "...he accused us of fabricating the animation.” Please cite this 'accusation.' This quote was cited at the thread where I metioned the Goebbels quote, so why don’t YOU, as the one with issues here, expose my “lies” yourself by setting me straight with a comment there? I doubt it will appear.

RB: Get any hits today besides me? lol

AL: Goddamn that’s funny. You sure lol a lot for a serious truth-seeker type. I don’t have a hit counter, but probably a few dozen, a hundred, 412? Why the fuck do you care? Playing more immature “I’m more popular than you” junior high games?

RB: I dont suppose you will approve this comment. So i'll copy it to one of the links you have through to CIT.

AL: Not immediately or on your terms alone, since I don’t owe you anything. Yea, I do rpovide some one-way streets to CIT land and hope the reade can get back home by memory. Why are they so reticent to link to my “greasy-haired” “disinfo” if it’s so bad? I link to them, since they make the case for me unaided half the time.

RB: I think this is the first time i have ever read a full blog entry from Adam. Its comic gold.

AL: Yeah, like the part where that dishonest piece of shit Bobby Balsamo dragged my girlfriend’s ten-year old son into the fray by name and accused me of having him debate him online last year. Not really ha ha funny, but some ridiculous antics from someone who claims to be an honest researcher on a high-minded mission of truth and justice for the victims, etc... Keep on not reading. I’m just a janitor. Please ignore, that’s what we’re good at, right?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Balsamo says he makes a living doing P4T. That means he is incapabale of being objective. Hard to be objective when money is involved. That and he's nuts.

Caustic Logic said...

I can't imagine he's making much this way, officially anyway. He's probably motivated by something else, honest belief in the value of his non-theories? A twisted desire to prank people? Perhaps some $$$ we don't know about? Again, I can't say what it is, but sane AND honest it is clearly not.

If I thought he was nuts I'd have more sympathy. I don't think it's that.

Anonymous said...

Nuts is the only way I can describe someone who lies pathologically, makes personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with him, and makes threats like he does. We should all be happy he no longer works as a pilot.

Caustic Logic said...

So long as we're clear it's just a terminology issue then, agreed. ;)

Anonymous said...

Agreed! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like little Bobby is over at JREF with a new alias, Turbofan. Wonder how long it will take him to snap?

Caustic Logic said...

Yeah I've seen that... maybe it just a Balsamo fan set on turbo for enthusiasm and servility, but methinks a sock, and he doesn't even care how many holes it has. Just an elastic band around the wrist, really, with Bobby's recognizably porcine hand yakking away as if it were covered...

Anonymous said...

It is entertaining listening to him like he actually knows what he's talking about.

Anonymous said...

My mistake, Turbofan is not Rob. It's some nutter in Canada who is being told what to say.

Caustic Logic said...

Mine too I guess... Not that I was sure it was actually him, or that it mattered. The way he repeated the Pfffft critiques, points, and even words- either a sock puppet or just a fan on turbo-mode with the copy and paste functions. The puppet charge still stands tho as valid. the puppet is not the puppeteer – he’s the one with the pupeteer’s hand up his ass. How’s it feel Turbofan?

Anonymous said...

Listening to Bobby's fixation on material possesions and appearances he strikes a bit vain and shallow. Must have hurt to sell his toys. Since he moved back to NY I'm going to guess he did it for financial reasons. In other words P4T is not bringing enough money and he's moved back in with family.

Anonymous said...

Reading Turbofans posts over at JREF I have to agree with you. He definetly has inherited Capt. Bobby's writing style, avatar, and penchant for avoiding you.

Turbo like so many of Rob's, I call him rrob and not captain becasue he's not a captain, followers he needs robs guidance 24-7. Thinking is not a PfT's followers strong point.

Anonymous said...

There is a definite pattern here. Anytime Rob has an argument with someone he usually sends one of his lacky followers to do his dirty work. Lazy bugger.